CHOOSE one of the three TEACH AND EXPLAIN ASSIGNMENT OPTIONS POSTED BELOW TO RESPOND TO. WHEN SUBMITTING your final submission be sure to indicate the option you picked your name, course section, and date (A cover sheet is not necessary just posting the information as a banner or in the top right portion of the document.)
Write a 2 page, double-spaced, 10-12 point font, essay-form response to the following prompt below. This prompt is meant to be an exercise in research, writing about scientific information, and thinking deeply about a topic in zoology. The depth and quality of your response will determine how many points you earn. If you decide to incorporate the intellectual property of someone else you must cite within the text and provide a Works Cited section at the end of your assignment.
Choose from the following options below, to write your essay-form response.
TEACH AND EXPLAIN ASSIGNMENT 1.1. OPTION: Is it our responsibility to prevent endangered species from becoming extinct?
TEACH AND EXPLAIN ASSIGNMENT 1.2 OPTION: We have the technology to genetically manipulate organisms (including ourselves). Should we?
TEACH AND EXPLAIN ASSIGNMENT 1.3 OPTION: In The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins, he writes We are survival machines- robot vehicles blindly programmed to preserve the selfish molecules known as genes. Do you agree? How does this align, or not align, with our exploration of evolution and Darwin?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?