After an initial “hands off” period, the Supreme Court extended Constitutional rights and protections to state and federal prisoners. In this essay I would like you to discuss the considerations the Court observe when assessing the extensions or restriction of a prisoner’s rights, and how American prisoner rights have changed over time. Finally, after thinking about one of the three cases included in the module (all three of the selected articles appeared in US newspapers in the last week and involve “timeless” Constitutional issues), answer the following questions:
What Constitutional Right/Amendment is likely involved in the case?
Has the Supreme Court ever considered a similar case? It is likely that your book or the course video discusses the case, if not you might try a very quick search.
Is there anything about the current case that might interest the Court enough that they actually hear the case (grant certiorari)?
If they will not be interested, why not? If they will be interested, what are they likely to decide?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?