Student provides a response to all parts of the questions asked, provides at least one example to support responses
Yalom Chapter Three
Questions for Reflections
1. What do you imagine your immediate reactions would be if you were faced with counseling this client? What would be some of the things that you would initially say in response to what you know about Betty?
2. What are your own thoughts and feelings about countertransference?
3. What goals would you have in counseling Betty?
4. Define content and process.
5. How would you work with Betty to gain her acceptance? What specific things might you do to help her find ways of living her life to the fullest?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?