Building on chapters 9 & 10:
What kind of method do you think you should employ for your data collection (Participant observation? Interview? Survey? Existing data? Why? Remember you might be interested in taking a multimethod approach, that is to use /combine two or methods in a single study. if so, which methods are you supposed to employ for the data collection at same time? Do you need to collect numeric/ textual/visual /audio/ video data as well? if yes how do you manage and via which method of data collection you will gather those data.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?