Which market segment(s) should it prioritize? How and why?3a. Should Hunley make and sell the Grand Bassarra (GB) Titaluk River fly rod? Why? Why not?3b. Outline a high-level marketing plan. Address the following points: Is $800 the appropriate retail price for the GB? What type of marketing communications will be required? Should Hunley move its media to different publications, as suggested in the case? What should Hunley spend for the different categories of advertising? Why? Should it develop different sets of ads for these new products if it introduces them? What support should be given to retailers? Should fly shops have an exclusive?4a. Should Hunley make and sell a fly rod to Walmart? Why? Why not? If Hunley sells to Walmart, what high-level marketing plan would you recommend?5. What other options might Hunley pursue for sales and profit growth?6. Might a new entrant be more successful with this technology? Why? Use the Case Paper Template attached to write the paper.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?