Go to the major sports channel (ESPN, Fox Sports, CBS Sports, NBC Sports) archives and select a discussion segment where they discussed a current event/hot topic having to do with officiating. Either a bad call, changing of rules, enforcement of rules, fines for violations, etc. for any college or professional sports. There are literally thousands of televised sport news channels where they debate and discuss officiating topics. You may even find good examples on smaller Cable/Web-Based channels like the Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Hockey, etc.
What did you learn?, Why do you think it matters in the world of professional sports? Where do you see the future of this topic moving in the future? Please be sure to provide examples and explain your analyses.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?