Directions ● Write 5 journal entries, as a runaway slave on the Underground Railroad starting at the red dot on the map in Atlanta, GA ● Move the 3 yellow X’s and one green circle on the right of the map as stops along your way. The X’s are spots where you stop for the night and the green circle is where you safely live. ● Your journal entries should be at the red dot, 3 yellow X’s and green circle. ● Date your journal entries. All should be after first one given: July 8, 1847 ● On the next three slides are 15 Underground Railroad vocab words and their definitions. You must use at least 10 of them. Make the bold in your writings. ● Once you use a vocab word do not make them bold again. ● Describe the scenes that you are in: hide outs, people you are with and meet, if you’re being chased, how scared you are, etc
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?