Write a essay, in MLA format, about a person in whom you have an interest. Select a person you admire. The person may be current or historical. Do not select a historical figure that you will need to research. Fictional characters are also permitted. ALTERNATIVE OPTION: You may choose to write a fictional short story in lieu of this assignment with instructor permission. Select several (2-4) traits about the person that you admire and write about these. These will be the essay′s main ideas. Biographical information should be used only to support claims. Your essay should focus on the traits you admire. Do not write a biography. Organize your main ideas to establish the essay′s pattern of organization. Your main ideas (traits) need to be clearly organized. Decide in what order you wish to discuss these main ideas (traits). This organization of ideas needs to be presented in your introduction, preferably as the last sentence of your introduction in the thesis statement. This establishes how your essay will be structured; follow this structure throughout the rest of the essay. Compose 5 well-developed paragraphs that support a clear thesis statement that is arguable. 5 paragraph minimum introduction paragraph three body paragraphs conclusion paragraph This essay is a basic form of an argument essay. The essay should make an argument such as that the person selected is worthy of admiration because of the traits selected.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?