Write a formal academic paper driven by a thesis and argument that analyze Henry II’s Parade Armor.
You will have to research your object and analyze it within its various contexts: social, cultural, economic, artistic, etc. Some questions you may want to consider when researching and writing your paper include, but are not limited to:
Are there identifying marks on the objecta date, a location, the creator’s name,
inscribed words? If there are such marks, can you tell what language they are
written in? What they indicate?
What is the object made of? What materials were used?
How were those materials worked? What tools, methods, and techniques were
used to make the object?
Does this object have an utilitarian purpose? Is it a useful object? How does the
object reflect this (wear patterns, etc.)?
Who made the object? Under what workshop conditions? How was labor
Was this object commissioned by a patron? How did those networks of patronage
Did this object function within a marketplace? Was this an object of commerce or
Does the object show the influence of other cultures, geographic areas, or time
periods? In what ways?
You do not need to answer every one of these questions in your paper but these types of issues should inform your analysis.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?