Write a paper on the different views, evidence, and facts about a problem in public administration from books, articles, interviews, etc. to inform action, prove a theory, and/or contribute to knowledge that can be used to help solve a problem
within public administration.
Items to include are outlined as follows:
An abstract, introduction, background on the issue, detailed presentation of the importance of the issue, discussion of possible solutions, and a recommendation for the solution.
Two tables and/or figures to help convey key points.
Length of assignment: 8-10 page, excluding tables and figures.
Format of assignment: APA
Number of citations: 10
Acceptable sources include scholarly articles published within the last five years.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?