all necessary information are in the attachment.
TENTATIVE THESIS STATEMENT:
Write a paper on the popularity of action and shooting video games among teenagers causes aggressive behavior and
Who? This will focus on teenagers addicted to video games. Teenagers shall be the focus of your paper since they were the ones who are frequently playing and involved to video games.
What? Aggression of behavior among teenagers Based on the past reports, the addiction to video games was seen to have an impact on the behavior, feelings, and perception of the teenagers or to their users. With this, it is important to assess and study further such situation.
Where? United States Since most of the video gamers were from United States and that because previous concept of violence compared to other countries.
When? Present (2022) Because the data found on the internet dated two to three years ago, it is important to found out the current situation of video games impacts
Why? Due to the development of video games related to action, guns, and fighting, research found out that a person’s aggressive thoughts, feelings and behavior were increased. These games were seen to be an influence of violence. This is true because teenagers, especially now in lockdown setup, has been addicted to shooting and action video games. So, it is crucial to find out why this continues to happen.
How? Swearing, overly hyped reactions, Anger, Hostility These are some of the effects according to previous data. It is important to validate this to the current situation.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?