Write a paper that youwill address a public health issue in the priority population identified in
your previous Cultural Health Barriers-Risks Paper Assignment, offering culturally appropriate
content and methods as a solution to mitigate identified health barriers and risks. The solution
must be practical and acceptable to the population. Use what youve learned in this course to
inform this. The student will research the condition and the contributing cultural determinants
and then develop a program proposal to address it. The proposal must include goals, SMART
objectives, and a preliminary budget to implement the program. The budget should be presented
in a tabular format identifying expected start-up expenses and identifying potential funding
sources. The good news is that the Liberty Health Mission Board recognizes your dedication to
excellence and has offered $10,000 to each project to help the initiatives! It isnt much, but it is a
start. (Remember the parable of the talents.) Invest wisely and leverage your investment to
advance your agenda. A good program evaluation strategy is always a part of funding requests. It
will provide the core to the project report generated to maintain accountability to the donor
organizationsso, include one. This assignment will be an actual test of the students ability to
demonstrate competence on all course outcomes. The grade will be determined by a combination
of the written and oral components.
The final solution will be presented as a 1215-slide PowerPoint presentation with
presentation notes. Each notes section at the bottom of each slide must be 250350 words
in length. Assume that you will be presenting the PowerPoint to your potential partners.
Create an original video presentation of this project. Record a video of you presenting the
PowerPoint. The video must be 10-15 minutes.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?