Write a proposal to the CEO of your organization or an organization with which you are connected about how you would conduct a cultural assessment of the company. Assume the CEO has asked you to write this proposal. Begin with a rationale explaining the benefits of such an assessment, and then explain step-by-step what you would do, including what quantitative or qualitative methods you would use and why. Propose an approximate timeline for the process. I’ve included some potential sources. Here are the headings you should use in your proposal: Introduction (Be sure to include a precise thesis telling the reader what your proposal is designed to do. Indicate the name of the organization and your role in that organization so that the reader has context.)
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?