Consider the global operations of Anheuser-Busch In-Bev and make use of recent information on the Internet and from the assigned textbook chapters for this week. Write a report to the corporate level executives on how to implement a supply chain for AB In-Bev, who is setting up a foreign operation for a new product called BIER in Poland. Where should production take place and why? Provide your recommendations. Think about location, but also other ways supply chain can work, importing from US, importing from another country, creating factories within the country, etc. Be sure to explain the WHY behind your alternatives/solutions.
write as much words as possible and with at least three references and citations (the textbook should be one).
Focus the scope of your response to align with concepts from the textbook, as well as other outside research. It is expected that you use the case methodology outlined in the Case Response Expectations folder. This methodology will help you to optimize your submission. YOU MUST have all 8 sections of a case: Introduction, Analysis, Related Assumptions, Alternatives/Solutions, Evaluation, Recommendation, Implementation, and Conclusion.
*** It is highly recommended you outline each section clearly in your case.
*** You need to come up with a specific problem statement and provide that in the introduction.
*** You to provide at least 3 clear and reasonable alternatives/solutions to your problem in the alternatives/solutions section.
*** A business case approach is required, and not a traditional academic paper. Do NOT give the details and history. ONLY relate items regarding your recommendations for the future. This implies short, directed paragraphs, with a strong structure. Use many headings and topic sentences for every paragraph.
*** This is a research paper, it must have at least 3 quality sources, APA citations, matching references, and a cover page. APA format can be found in a number of web-based help sites, including the SPC library page http://www.spcollege.edu/libraries/ or the Purdue Owl sitehttps://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ .
*** Write the analysis in 3rd person
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?