Successful leaders realize that in order to understand and address the needs of the people they lead, they must first develop a thorough understanding of themselves. This includes an understanding of their own leadership style.
1. Read the opening material, and complete the The Leadership Legacy Assessment Test: Leadership Style Assessment (yourleadershiplegacy.com).
-This self-assessment will help you identify your natural leadership style, which is based on your personal leadership characteristics, traits, and behaviors. Be honest in answering the questions, since honest answers will more accurately reflect the instinctive leadership style that is most comfortable for you.
2. Once you have completed the assessment and reviewed the results, consider how well they reflect your own self-image as a leader. Discuss the following:
-Generally, what are the characteristics, traits, or behaviors you see ineffective leaders?
-Are your assessment results an accurate reflection of your perceived leadership style? How do they differ? How do they align? Explain.
-What could you do differently to be a more effective leader?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?