This response has three parts (you must read your American Empire chapter first to complete this essay)(19) : https://www.americanyawp.com/reader.html
1. Watch this brief video on the Chinese Exclusion Act (1882): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K88pWCimZg
2. Read both the James Phelan document and the Chinese Immigrants Confront Anti-Chinese Prejudice: http://www.americanyawp.com/reader/19-american-empire/james-d-phelan-why-the-chinese-should-be-excluded-1901/
3. Given these two readings, your chapter reading, and the video, compose an essay in which you discuss in what ways to questions of immigration tie into questions around imperialism? How are the two subjects related? And why were the Chinese the first ethnic group to be prohibited from immigrating to the United States while at the same time the US was interested in access to Chinese markets?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?