Reginald, please take some time to reflect on the following this week:
The concepts learned in this class
How YOUR decision making process has improved by using a decision making model
Potential skill building tools that can bolster your ability to make decisions
Retake the Decision Making Questionnaire without reviewing your first attempt from the week 1 Introduction Discussion, and compare your results from week one to week eight after you have taken it.
Identify and discuss the specific changes in your scores.
Explain WHY you think your scores changed.
Identify SPECIFIC questions asked in the quiz that reflect the skills needed to make decisions well. Explain WHY and HOW.
Identify WHICH decision making skills you need to improve and WHY you need to improve those specific skills.
Based on what you have learned throughout the course, create a decision fit plan that would suggest at least 3 specific ways or methods that will help you to improve the skills you have identified as needing improvement in terms of your decision-making.
If the results of the questionnaire from this week indicate that you are strong in all areas, then create a “decision fit” plan that would suggest at least 3 specific ways or methods that this course emphasizes in continuing to make effective decisions. Include the reasoning behind the suggestions made in the plan.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?