Part 2 of your business report, to include the following:
Part 2: Social Responsibility and Ethical Considerations (23 pages)
Positive Social Change IconYour second task is to evaluate the organization in terms of social responsibility and ethical considerations. You should address the following:
1. Identify the major stakeholders of the organization. Illustrate how the organizations actions do or do not effect positive social change for these stakeholders (explain in detail).
2. Through a systems thinking lens, apply improvements to the organization to positively effect social change.
3. From a systems perspective, evaluate the organizations performance in terms of diversity and inclusion.
4. Assess whether there is a relationship between ethics and inclusion (explain and substantiate your position). Recommend what improvements can be implemented to positively impact both.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?