In this pdf, the authors used nurse staffing and patient discharge data from many US hospitals to simulate three different nurse staffing approaches and to determine which of these options produced the greatest cost savings. After reading this article, use the information to answer these questions.
1. Assume that you are the manager of a 30 bed medical-surgical unit at a 220 bed community hospital. How can you use the findings from this article to help make staffing decisions?
2. What other data sources will you examine before making a decision to increase or decrease the nurse to patient ratio?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?