It′s 6 videos and there are 5 or 6 questions that pertains to each video. So the pages depend on the amount you write. I will assume that you will probably use 5-6 pages. or less Video Observation Assignments A. Directions: You will observe the following videos. See the major-related video list below. Write theory-based analysis/reflection on each video you observe. The writing prompts apply to all candidates regardless of majors. You have one submission for the total of FIVE (5) hours’ observation that is worth 25 points. You need a title page for each video observation (Instructions on Field Experience Assignment. 1. Brief state why you like the video or why you do not. 2. What types of questions were asked? Please explain using Bloom’s Taxonomy theory. 3. Do the questions demand the use of critical thinking and problem-solving skills? 4. Are most of the questions answered with one or two words? If so, based on theory, what strategy will you implement in future lessons? 5. Do the questions promote discussion? If so, based on theory, why are discussion/ dialogue important? 6. What do you learn in general from this video? Read the Instructions on Field Experience Fulfillment before you begin to do the work. C. You may use the following links to review the videos from https://achievethecore.org https://vimeo.com/252212232 Kindergarten vocabulary 19:56 https://vimeo.com/196088083 2nd grade building knowledge through close reading 23:11 https://vimeo.com/196090948 2nd grade adding within 1000 58:03 https://vimeo.com/362605470 3rd grade Animal Adaptation 23:24 https://vimeo.com/362610616 3rd grade Apollo 11 40:41 https://vimeo.com/197893087 5th grade text-based disagreement during discussion 30:27
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?