( Need to Be Base on a United State Company )
Location-based mobile marketing is expected to triple over the next five years. Currently, most U.S. consumers use mobile devices to search for local products.
Complete both 1 and 2 in your main post.
Compare two social marketing platforms in terms of the following social marketing goals:
Goal 1: Encourage consumers to become fans and engage in conversation
Goal 2: Strengthen the brand through online conversations
Identify and describe how the multiscreen environment has improved the ROI for a local business in one of the two social marketing platforms you identified in #1. Provide a screen capture for at least one of the platforms that supports your choice. Make sure your screen capture displays the date/time stamp.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?