Preliminary Research Task: Prepare an annotated bibliography of literature related to common uses and misuses of assessment data. References will encompass literature on the purposes of assessing the performance of all readers. Assessment research includes screening tools, progress monitoring, and measuring outcomes. The annotated bibliography must be completed in APA format and contain at least ten (10) related sources. Each entry will include the citation and a summarization of the journal article. Journal articles must not be older than five (5) years.
Your bibliography reference of the resource entries should appear first. The reference entry should be APA formatted as if on a research reference page. The narrative (annotations) should be in APA style, grammar, punctuation, integration of required components, and include critical thinking.
Each of your entries will include A summary, an evaluation, and a relevant reflection for each of your articles.
Summary: You should include the topics covered in the resource. If someone wanted to know the benefits of this resource, what do you say?
Evaluation: Is the resource useful? Do you find the information included in the resource reliable? Who endorses the resource? Does the course address what it says it address? If it does not, what is needed?
Reflection: What are your overall perceptions of this resource. How has or will this resource support you and/or your students.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?