Reflect on the following questions in a minimum of 500 words.
Consider how the three competencies of this course might directly apply to your life and work environment when answering the questions below.
Competency 1: Using a SWOT analysis, the MBA candidate will be able to evaluate competitive advantage and present a proposal for adapting to changes in the global business environment.
Competency 2: Using Porters Five Forces and contingency leadership models, the MBA candidate will be able to present recommendations for alignment of operational needs with business strategies.
Competency 3: By analyzing current cultural, demographic and technological forces, as well as a company’s compliance with ethical and social responsibilities, the MBA candidate will present recommendations for organizational innovation.
Think of a situation in which using a SWOT analysis could help you adapt to changes within the global business environment. How could you utilize Porters Five Forces or contingency leadership models within your own work environment to better align the needs of your organization with business strategies? Provide an example, either within your work environment or in society at-large, of when changing demographics or emerging technologies had an impact on the organization.
What specific assignments or learning activities from this course did you find particularly beneficial? What do you feel couldve improved or added to your learning experience in this course?
Submit your reflection.
I have also included previous papers for these competencies to assist with similar narrative and direction of this reflection
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?