700 words max
Topic: 1. Explain what Arendt considers to be involved in this tension between the public and the social.
2. then compare Arendts theory here to Foucaults using lecture and the text.
3. briefly critically evaluate one of the two theorists.
4. please write in simple terms.
Please only use and reference the material I have attached in the files. Any outside sources or texts beyond the material I have provided will not be accepted.
For in text citation, please employ in-text citations like (Author; year of publication: page) such as (Foucault 2015: 201). To cite slides, please cite as follows (Curran week: slide #)
example:(Curran wk 5: 14). reference page is not necessary since you will only be referring to the materials i have provided.
part 2: not an essay, just describe the quote.
200 words max
topic: Goffman writes “The recruit comes into the establishment with a conception of himself made by certain stable social arrangements in his home world. Upon entrance, he is immediately stripped of the support provided by these arrangements”
Briefly explain in simple terms what this quote means. Do not reference outside texts.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?