The purpose of this assignment is to conduct research on potential job opportunities in the nursing field and determine the importance of tailoring a resum and cover letter for that specific job position.
On average a resum and cover letter have less than 10 seconds to make an impression and provide an opportunity for the applicant to move on to the interviewing process. Therefore, securing employment often hinges on creating an effective resum and cover letter that aligns with the required job skills and experience.
Conduct research on a minimum of two potential job positions within the nursing career field.
Provide a brief introduction of the nursing career field.
Provide an overview of each organization and the specific position you are applying to. You are required to include the name of the company, their website, social media handles, and approximate number of employees.
Describe 2-3 facts about the company that are interesting to you and explain why you want to work for this company in the future.
Describe the knowledge, skills, and experience required by the job positions selected. What knowledge, skills, experiences, or other opportunities do you need to obtain in order to be eligible for these job positions?
Explain the significance of drawing connections between the requirements listed in the job descriptions and your resum and cover letter, relevant to the nursing career field. Determine how you would make those connections within your resum and cover letter to ultimately gain the hiring manager’s attention.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?