For this assignment, you will need to find an empirical study i.e., an experiment not a review paper or theoretical discussion of a topic. Your paper needs to be APPLIED, meaning that it has practical goals (ex. management, conservation) rather than theoretical (ex. understanding pathways causing specific behaviors).
Write a short paper in which you first, briefly summarize the article. Describe what the investigators have done and what they have found. Then discuss the potential significance of this research. Describe how this study may be beneficial in solving an applied problem and what specific types of studies could follow up on the one you read to provide additional information. Please make sure to address all these in your paper.
Be sure to also upload your paper as part of the assignment.
Paper to use –
Understanding impacts of zoo visitors: Quantifying behavioural changes of two popular zoo species during COVID-19 closures
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?