Paper needs to be about how factory farming is unethical. I have copied and pasted the paper guidelines below. I have also attached my previous paper on the topic if that is helpful to the writer. Any sources used for statistics need to be cited MLA8.
1. Re-introduce topic; provide some background information.
Describe any relevant statistics, current policies or practices.
Identify values or highest goods and any conflicting goods.
2. Address your topic from the consequentialist perspective.
Address some of Benthams points.
3. Address topic from the deontological perspective.
Apply any of Kants principles.
4. Address the topic from the virtue perspective.
Identify at least two of the four cardinal virtues.
Describe which theory you find the most compelling.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?