Quite possibly, the most significant issue impacting business today is the rise in employment harassment and discrimination claims. This impacts not only the workplace, but dominates our political realm as well, as referenced by a recent Supreme Court nominee and US Senator. With that as a background, write a paper that addresses the following:
Describe/define the principle federal laws associated with harassment and discrimination.
Discuss the state of harassment and discrimination in todays workplace (statistics, scope, for example).
Finally, as a human resource professional, detail a thorough and comprehensive strategy that would significantly reduce the level of harassment and discrimination complaints that currently face US businesses. Your strategy must include at least three strategies, including any impediments that may affect their implementation.
Your paper should be:
6 pages in length, not including title and reference pages (which are required). Include a formal references page.
Supported by at least four scholarly sources and must be writing in curtain APA format.
You cannot use Wikipedia or any assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
A government-based website or publication.
A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?