Here are some ideas on what to discuss. Feel free to choose what you like, or come up with your own ideas for discussion of the ecological footprint.
Discuss the findings of your Ecological Footprint activity.
Were you surprised by the results? Were there questions that surprised you?
Why do you think the calculator asked about what percentage of processed, packaged, not locally grown food you eat? What are the specific environmental impacts of agriculture?
What other factors should the calculator have taken into account when determining an ecological footprint?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?