Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Discrimination laws vary based on state. Research a recent discriminatory event that happened in your state(Michigan) . Discuss the laws that were challenged and that made it a discriminatory event. What evidence presented itself that determined the discriminatory practice? What was the outcome? Share the article of the event within your post. Consider if there is a state where this event would not have been considered discriminatory. If so, why?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?