Choose a cultural group from the list below. If you have another group you would like to choose please just check with the faculty for approval. You may not choose your own cultural group.
Native American (these may vary depending on region of the United States)
Middle Eastern American
Research your selected cultural group’s beliefs and practices related to terminal illness, dying, and death in general.
Compare these beliefs with your beliefs. Remember, you should not have chosen your own cultural group.
Discuss the roles and practices of health care workers, particularly nurses, desired by the group.
Discuss how the knowledge you gained through this assignment will be incorporated into your future nursing practice.
Refer to the APA and Library Resources link on the Course Menu as you prepare your Microsoft Word document with the following criteria:
Written in APA 7th edition format.
Double-spaced with one-inch margins.
12-point Times New Roman font.
No longer than 1750 words, including the title page and reference page.
The body of the paper, including the introduction and summary, should be 750 to 1250 words in length.
The paper should include a title page, introduction, body, summary, and reference list.
This will include a literature search through the UA library’s databases on the given topic.
You will need to use at least 3 scholarly journals, books, or texts.
Do not use more than 2-3 direct quotations.
Paraphrase the references.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?