Review the 15 National Standards on Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS).
Discuss how you will make sure the standards most relevant to your workplace are incorporated into any curricula or programs you may develop. Which of the standards do you feel would be the easiest and which would be the most difficult to incorporate into the process of curriculum development or program planning? Be sure to present a rationale for your suggestions.
For this discussion:
Initial post: 450-500 words.
2 response posts: 200-250 words each.
References: 2 peer-reviewed and/or professional references in the initial post, 1 peer-reviewed or professional reference per response post. References must be from sources other than the course learning activities.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?