Allocate 6 hours in the field to support this field experience.
Volunteer for 6 hours with one or more organizations in your community that support families with K-12 students with disabilities. Be mindful of the policies and procedures of the organizations in which you volunteer.
In accordance with GCU policy, if you do not have your fingerprint clearance card on file with GCU, you should not work directly with children.
In a 250-500 word reflection, discuss the following:
Your personal frames of reference (e.g., culture, gender, language, abilities, and ways of knowing). Have these changed based on your field experience and other activities in this course?
What are the expectations you had about being a special education teacher before this course. Have your expectations changed?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?