1) explain in your own words why Sartre thinks that existentialism is an
optimistic, humanistic philosophy, not a pessimistic one. (with reference to his
Existentialism is a Humanism, and none of his other work) [500 words]
2) come up with your own arguments in one of the following three ways: (i)
challenge his arguments, and support the contention that existentialism is
pessimistic rather than an optimistic humanism; (ii) offer arguments of your own
that support the idea that existentialism is an optimistic humanism, and explain why
these arguments are different from Sartres and a valuable addition to the
conversation; or (iii) offer arguments of your own that support some different
contention about existentialism i.e., argue that its not optimistic or pessimistic but
instead something else. Explain why these arguments are more convincing than
Sartres. [1000 words]
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?