PART I: Review
Organizations such as Fed-Ex use resource planning to manage items such as employees, trucks, planes, and equipment. Forecasts of delivery requirements can be used to estimate resource needs and project the supply chain. Identify an organization that uses resource planning in its day-to-day activities.
PART II: Analysis and Write Up
Submit a scholarly analysis in which you answer the following:
For your selected organization explain how they are using operations management to better by using Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?