Limit your submission to about two pages.
Your responses must demonstrate graduate level knowledge and communication skills.
Format the paper using:
a standard font: Times New Roman, Courier, or Arial;
a standard font size: 10, 11 or 12;
a one-inch margin on all sides;
indent each new paragraph;
Use the page break feature and include a reference page.
Use Microsoft Word when submitting your paper. Spell check/grammar check.
Do NOT submit a PDF file or file type other than Word.
1. Briefly summarize the relevant facts.
2. Identify and demonstrate your understanding of the ethical dilemma.
3. Briefly list the courses of action/resolution.
4. Choose what you believe is the best course of action to resolve the dilemma.
5. Support your choice with reasoned analysis.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?