Here is a softball question. It is a thought experiment. I want you to make a decision based on reading between the lines of assigned letters.
Imagine time traveling back to Germany in 1883 and taking over the body of a student in Wilhelm Wundts experimental class at Leipzig University. What Im talking about here, is kind of a quantum entanglement in a multiverse*, where you and a Madison James are one. The moment you arrive, you find Wundt (you understand and speak German), is in the middle of discussion with a class. He is tell them that they must partner up, everyone has to have research partner. Madison was deciding between a German student and James McKeen Cattell. Cattell is trying to convince Madison to take him as a partner. Madison is a top student in the class and Wundts go to student. Now the decision to partner with Cattell, falls in your lap. Keep in mind, you have no idea how long youll be entangled with Madison. From what you read in the letters, would you want to partner with James McKeen Cattell? Take a position yes or no and provide evidence from the letters to support your position. In addition, see if you can find some evidence in the literature that also supports your position.
* All possible universes.
2-3 double-spaced pages with standard one-inch margins (not including title page or references page).
To earn full credit, you must use at least one additional appropriate scholarly reference.
Clear writing is essential. You will be graded, in part, on the clarity of the presentation of your ideas.
You want to include this reference on separate page in your paper (see example paper at Purdue OWL).
Benjamin, L. T., Jr. (2006). A history of psychology in letters. Malden, MA: Blackwell.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?