2. Outline positive and negative effects of international trade on the U.S. Include data and discuss the following:
o Trade Balance should we be concerned about negative trade balance or should we focus on capital surplus as a result of trade deficit
o GDP and economic growth
o Price level and price stability
o Nominal and real income level for an average household
o Jobs creation/loss
o Increasing income gap
o Distribution of trade gains
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?