Please produce a 500-word argumentative poster using the template provided responding to either one of these topics. Please do not write on both topics.
1. If we can never be completely virtuous and happy, what would be one reason a virtue ethicist would give for why we should still perform virtuous actions anyway? Would this be convincing? Why or why not?
2. What is one reason why the exercise of reason is necessary for a life of happiness? Why might this reason be problematic? Can the problem(s) be overcome? Why or why not?
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?