Write an essay in which you compare/contrast two persons, places, things, or activities, while persuading the reader that one subject is superior to, or the better choice over, the other subject. A comparison points out similarities; a contrast points out differences. Strive to focus primarily on differences, as a main goal of this assignment is to show how each subject is unique. Be sure to introduce your two subjects and preview the main points you’ll discuss (your thesis) in the opening paragraph, although you can, if you wish, save declaring which subject is superior or the better choice until the end of the essay. You will need to choose, and be consistent with, an organizational pattern: either point-by-point or one-side-at-a-time. In your opening, try to introduce your two subjects in an interesting or captivating way.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?