Discussion Board: The nastiest bug (Please follow instruction as exactly instructed below)
We hear about superbugs all the time: a new antibiotic resistance bacterium, a protozoan, or viral disease not responding to any treatment, even hard to treat fungal diseases.
In this week’s assignment, each of you will find and share information about a resistant microbial infection.
1-Have the complete name of the resistant microbe as the subject line: please be specific and read the previous comments carefully: MRSA and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus are the same.
Duplicated entries are not acceptable.
2- Your submission should include information such as:
Name of the microbe
What kind of resistance it has
Name of the gene (if applicable)
When did it appear and where
How widespread it is (if epidemiological data are available), why is it concerning,
Is there any antibiotic/drug that works or seems promising in studies?
Please do not use “MRSA, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus ; Neisseria Gonorrhoeae ; Mycobacterium Tuberculosis” resistant microbes as they used by other students in discussion.
Please let me know if you have any questions about above instructions.
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?