**I live in Oak Grove, Kentucky**
Review Watch: Political Structure at the State Level.
[I have added the transcript to this video as an attachment]
Locate the websites for the major political parties in your state. Once you have located the party website, determine the elements of the party platform. Organize the following information into an essay. Include the correct citation of the party’s website and any other references you used for this essay using current APA format. Do not write about the Republican Party of Virginia.
1: Examine one of your states party platforms.
Do you agree with the platform?
Why or why not?
What biblical principles apply to your position?
2: Examine the voting record of your elected representative to state government.
Does the person vote in line with the party platform?
Give specific examples.
3: What views would you like to express to your representative?
4: How can you get involved with politics at the local level to support the candidate of your choice?
[Please write this paper from a conservative political perspective.]
- What impact will this decision have on the state of the Saudi economy in general?
- Employ effective research skills to identify key sources of information to determine what behavioral methods have been successful for students whose learning needs are similar to those in your data analysis and how progress was monitored.
- What are some of the limitations of this evidence?
- Will use of the individual’s initials or name at the end of the message satisfy the signature requirement, under Article 2B of the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC)?
- If you were manufacturing toothpaste and decided to substitute diethylene glycol for glycerin, would you consider it
your ethical obligation to tell the consumer?